Starting today, there’s a new sale on at ShopAdidas. They’re offering between 30% and 50% off a range of products.
There are a lot of items in this sale, but I can pick out a few of the highlights here:
- I love this women’s Amelia military cap in espresso for $12.59 (down from $17.99). It’s abbreviated to OSFA – this is a new online abbreviation to me! It means one size fits all, and it’s the first time I’ve seen that abbreviation in use.
- For the kids, these mini Real Madrid balls have $5 off, coming in at only $10.49.
- These women’s 3 pack of Quater socks are only $6.49, which is about half price. You can never really have enough socks…
- The cheapest items in the sale are their Trefoil shoppers for only $1.39 each, down from $1.99. They come in a choice of colours, blue would be my bag baby.
- There are lots of flip flops for only $9.99, these are a summer necessity. Especially when you’re on vacation or swimming, walking around barefoot in strange areas just does not appeal to me.
There are loads more items though – post the links in the comments below if you spot a delicious bargain. As it is an end of season sale, I think the quantities may be limited so you’d probably be better having a browse sooner rather than later, to make sure you get what you want.
Regarding shipping, it’s a flat rate of $10.49 if you spend less than $50. Purchases over $50 will get free shipping, so I am sure that wouldn’t be difficult to do!
(Ends Sunday 10th July 2011)