There are so many different ways to save money on your purchases both online and in stores. I buy a lot of things online because of the convenience now, but there are so many things I just have to run to the store to pick up. Things like toiletries, groceries, tickets to events and things I just can’t get online. I also like getting some clothing in stores so I can try it on right there.
Thinking ahead and printing off coupons you may need is a great way to save money on your purchases. We have rounded up a bunch of coupons for you that will save you money just by printing them off and taking them with you when you shop.
Health and Beauty:
- Use this Shoppers Drug Mart coupon on June 18th only to get yourself 20x the Shoppers Optimum points when you spend $50 or more on almost anything.
House and Home:
- Save 53% on an insulated tumbler with this printable or smartphone compatible Home Hardware coupon until June 21st.
- Use any of these Wing’s Up coupons to save on a variety of things for your meals.
- These new printable coupons for McDonalds will save you on breakfast, lunch and dinner meals.
- Get $30 off your tux rental for a wedding with this Moores Clothing coupon.
- This The Children’s Place coupon will save you 20% on your entire order until June 17th.
- Take a Whirlpool Jet Boats tours at $5 off with this Attractions Ontario coupon.
- These Calgary Attractions coupons will save you up to 50% on various activities around the city all year long.
These are just a few of the printable coupons you will find posted up on our forum that will save you money on your purchases. It is so easy to just just print off your coupons, pop them into your wallet and save as you shop!