Point Zero Canada has two awesome sales going on right now: the first, for 40% of select apparel and the second, for 30% off kid’s merchandise.
- Click here save 40% off select merchandise @ PointZero.ca now
- Click here to shop for kids clothes @ PointZero.ca here
Here’s a quick overview of the kind of prices you can expect to see for either sale (discount will be reflected at checkout):
40% off men’s and women’s select items:
- Studded silky shirt: reg. $45/ now $27
- Men’s Herringbone pant: reg. $65/ now $39
- Women’s double collar down-fill coat: reg. $200/ now $120
- Men’s hooded down-filled bomber jacket: reg. $200/ now $120
30% off kid’s clothes:
- 4-6x Boy’s 5 pocket skinny jean: reg. $25/ now $17.50
- 4-6x Girl’s Mao collar tunic: reg. $27/ now $18.90
- 7-16x Boy’s plaid shirt: reg. 27/ now $18.90
- 7-16x Girl’s 2 in 1 t-shirt: reg. $29.50/ now $20.65
It seems to me that the vast majority of men get stuck in a “jeans only” rut, which is convenient and all but definitely not interesting. With the discount, the Herringbone pants listed above are most certainly worth the buy, especially since they are not jeans, are made from 60% cotton and come in four different colors: black, bordo (dark purple), charcoal or teal.
As usual, shipping is at a flat rate of $9.95 per order. Plus, don’t forget to use the Bargainmoose exclusive Point Zero coupon for 15% off all orders to save even more!