I recently found Peacock Parade, a new Canadian based shopping network. Membership is free, and you can take advantage of up to 80% off retail prices.
They are kind of like a small Beyond the Rack. Right now they have the following sales:
- Up to 70% off Carla Wax (ends the 17th)
- Up to 70% off Perfect Party Dresses (ends the 18th)
- Up to 50% off Cheap Monday Jeans (ends the 19th)
- Up to 65% off Missoni Sunglasses (ends the 20th)
- Up to 70% off Bold Colours (ends the 23rd)
- Up to 65% Off Auslini Handbags (ends the 24th)
Not a bad selection, and some things are already sold out. I haven’t bought from them yet, though those Missoni sunglasses look good. I also like the Cheap Monday Jeans, but just don’t have the figure to wear some of those colours.