Old Navy is having a uniform sale with up to 55% off polos, oxford shirts, khakis and uniform shorts for boys and girls. They also have turtlenecks, cardis and dresses on sale too. So if your child needs a uniform spruce-up, now is the time to hit Old Navy.
My children don’t wear uniforms to school, but if they did, I think that would make mornings so much easier. The only exception to this is that if they had to wear white tops, I’d be replacing them so often as my kids are so messy.
I see some really great deals here to add items to your child’s uniform wardrobe:
- girl’s pique uniform polos – was $10.94, now $5
- girl’s uniform shirts – was $16.94, now $10
- girl’s long uniform skorts – was $19.94, now $12
- boy’s v-neck sweaters – was $26.94, now $12
- boy’s skinny uniform khakis – was $16.94, now $10
As always, you’ll get free shipping with a purchase over $50. Today only as well, add the coupon code NEWYOU and get another 14% off your purchase, but this coupon excludes everyday steals of which some of these are.