Stock up on clothing for your little ones at Old Navy during their Kids & Baby Sale, where items are being discounted by up to 50% for a limited time.
As a parent, I know how quickly kids grow out of their clothes. I put my son in an outfit in the morning, and it’s two sizes too small by the time he takes it off at night! Okay, maybe it just seems like it happens that quickly, but either way, it’s time to stock up again, especially on summer t-shirts and shorts, as it seems he can never have enough of those. And socks. I’m not sure what magical vortex those disappear into, but I feel like I’m buying them constantly!
Luckily, Old Navy is having one of their Kids & Baby Sales again. With savings of up to 50% on basics and more, these sales are a great opportunity to get a lot of bang for your buck. Here are just a few of the bargains I’ve spotted so far:
- Boys swim trunks – $10, were $16.94
- Girls embroidered crinkle-gauze tunics – $14.50, were $29.94
- Team-style number tees for baby/toddler – $4, were $9.94
- Mixed-print jersey dresses for baby/toddler - $8.99 (some colours are $9.99 or $12.99), were $19.94
- Polka-dot tank bodysuits for baby – $4, were $8.94
And as always with Old Navy, your order will ship for free if you spend $50 — not hard to do with this many deals available.