Got kids? Love Old Navy? Then hurry over to their site because for a limited time, you can save up to 50% off merchandise for babies and kids!
With prices as low as $4 for onesies, $5 for t-shirts, $8 for baby dresses and $10 for jeans, you definitely don’t want to miss this sale if you have kids or a soon-to-be newborn to shop for! Here is a sample of just some of products that you can save big on:
- “This Is How I Stroll” girl onesie: was $8.94/ now $4
- Navy “Mom” boy’s onesie: was $8.94/ now $4
- Baby girl shorts in grey, white, pink, black or denim: was $8.94/ now $4
- Baby boy plaid poplin shirt: was $16.94/ now $10
- Baby boy jeans: was $19.50/ now $10
- Girl’s jersey tie-belt tee dress: was $24.94/ now $11.50
- Boy’s logo zip hoodie: was $24.94/ now $12
For baby girls, I also spotted a slew of super cute graphic t-shirts that would make any family members’ heart melt. While there are some that feature the writing “I love my grandpa” or “I love my nana” on the front, others also just display a written out number like “two.” or “three.”, which I’m guessing is to show off how old she is in either week or months.
Only during game day (February 2nd 2014), you can also use the Old Navy coupon located in our forums to save an additional 10% off all kids clothing and 25% off adult fashions! If you happen to miss it or if you would rather shop in-stores, then you could also print out a coupon available on that same page for $10 off purchases over $50 just for signing up to their newsletter.
What do you think of the sale? Is there anything you will be adding to your basket?