*** Contest now closed, winner was Mooser Arjun! ***
The 18th December… it’s only ONE week to Christmas! And over the last seven days, we’ve been running an NCIX Christmas gifts contest. The prizes are NCIX gift cards… they started out small at $25, but increased in value each day. Today on the final post of this contest, we’ve got a whopper – a $500 NCIX gift card to award to one lucky Mooser! Instead of this post being open until midnight tonight, we’re going to leave it open to new entries over the next two days, until end of day on Thursday. Please read the entry conditions and rules below! In the continuing 12 days of Boxing week deals promotion on NCIX, they’re show-casing a different electronics deal each day. Today, it is this:
- Lexmark CS310N Color Laser Printer 1200 DPI 25 Ppm USB 2.0 Gigabit Ethernet - was $364.99 now $129.99 (plus shipping – $169.98, and it’s $200+ everywhere else)
And some more info about NCIX for your reference:
- Exclusive NCIX contests and promotions on Facebook
- The latest NCIX tech news and product reviews on Youtube
- Win a $100 NCIX Gift Card every day in December if you subscribe to the newsletter
- Gift ideas under $50, under $100 and under $200
For the Moosers in Ottawa, you might be pleased to hear that there’s an NCIX store opening there on Boxing Day! There’s more info on that on their Facebook page here, but they might have lots of super deals!
Now, on to day 7 of the NCIX Christmas gift contest!
Prize: $500 NCIX gift card
How to enter day 7 of the NCIX contest: Answer this question in the comments below:
Laptop, tablet, or PC? If buying, which model would you choose?
Have a browse of the site and choose an item that you think would be good! Leave the link and the item price in your comment. Bonus contest entries:
- Leave a link to this NCIX contest on Twitter, make sure you put @bargainmoose in your tweet
- Re-pin this contest on to your Pinterest, and follow us there too
- Post a link to our NCIX contest on your Facebook wall and share with your friends, make sure you like Bargainmoose
Rules: Canadian entrants only. One type of entry per household. NCIX prizes limited to one per household. Ends 19th December 2013, 11.59PM EST. No purchase necessary. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Duplicate, incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.