Mexx Canada has two promotions going on right now, one in-store, one online.
When you shop in-store, buy three items, bring them to the cash and you’ll get one of them free. You won’t know which one you’ll get free until you buy it. You’ll have a 75% chance of getting the lowest-priced item free and a 25% chance of getting the mid-priced item free. There are five vouchers per store to get your highest-priced item free. This ends on the 13th of May.
Online instead of getting items free, you get up to 40% off blazers, pants, shirts, dresses, ties and skirts:
- When you buy two pieces you’ll get 25% off everything
- When you buy three pieces, you’ll get 30% off everything
- When you buy four pieces, you’ll get 40% off everything
I’m in love with the colours in this Royal Azur dress, perfect for work or a summer occasion. $129.90
This red or black pleated skirt is a must-have staple for the working girl’s closet. $89.90
This men’s collared shirt in five great colours is also a must-have for any man’s wardrobe. $69.90.
Not wanting to go pantless, check out these grey dress pants. $139.90.
Buy all four items and save 40% and pay a total of $257.76, a savings of over $170!
Get free standard shipping on orders over $75.