Memory Express Canada: Save Up to $85 When You Bundle Intel Core i5 or Core i7 & Gigabyte Motherboards
Summer is coming and it’s time to lock yourself in the basement with an awesome custom computer so you might as well save some money while you build it! Thanks for protecting us from the sun, MemoryExpress!
There are six motherboard/processor combos available.
- Intel Core i7 w/ Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H Motherboard - Was $554.98 – Save $84.99 – Now $469.99
- Intel Core i7 w/ Gigaybyte GA-Z77X-UD3H Motherboard - Was $519.98 – Save 79.99 – Now $439.99
- Intel Core i5 w/ Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H Motherboard - Was $409.98 – Save $69.99 – Now $339.99
- Intel Core i5 w/ Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Motherboard - Was $399.98 – Save $69.99 – Now $329.99
- Intel Core i5 w/ Gigabyte GA-Z77-HD4 Motherboard - Was $374.98 – Save $74.99 – Now $299.99
- Intel Core i5 w/ Gigabyte GA-Z77-HD3 Motherboard - Was $364.98 – Save $74.99 – Now $289.99
It’s been years since I’ve designed and assembled my own computer but having done that was a fantastic experience. I am very sad for a generation that will not do this. I think it should be a mandatory part of school curriculum because it really gives kids an understanding and respect for the things that power huge aspects of their lives. I do tech support for my day job and I talk to people my age or younger who don’t know how to turn on a computer or how to tell the difference between a monitor and a computer.
So this summer, in between your kids soccer games and trips to the beach, why not help them assemble a computer and learn something about the things that run so much of their world? If you, as a parent, don’t know how to do it, there are tons of tutorials online. If you get stuck, just ask professor Google for help. On top of that, MemoryExpress Canada will guide you to comparable hardware so it’s super easy to pick the right gear!
Shipping is $4.99.
How much do you know about computers? How about your kids? Does your knowledge end at Facebook and video games or are you a master programmer or hardware hacker? Let me know in the comments below!
(Expires: 3rd June 2013)