Anyone need a new credit card? If so, you might as well get a free Google TV when you get your new one. What? You don’t have one yet? Well, if you are in the market for a new card, why not make it this one?
- Click here to get your Sony MasterCard @ MBNA (now expired)
I played up the credit card thing in the first paragraph there but I feel like I should caution you about credit cards. We are a money saving website and getting a credit card is NOT a good way to save money. Trust me on this, I had to do some pretty drastic stuff to get me out of debt and a credit card was a bit part of that debt. If I had been smart and either never gotten a CC or kept a super low limit, I would never have gotten into the mess I was in.
From here on out I’m going to talk about how great this credit card is, but just remember my warning and please be smart about this.
The special promo for the launch of this card is actually pretty cool. If you make $150 in qualifying retail purchases before 30th October 2012 you get a Sony Internet Player with Google TV. Nothing wrong with that, right?
These are the benefits of the Sony MasterCard. It seems like if you are a Sony die hard fanboy then this is the card for you.
- Earn Sony Points on qualifying net retail purchases made using your Sony Card MasterCard
- Get 2,000 Sony Points after your first qualifying transaction
- Earn Double Sony Points with every qualifying net retail purchase of Sony products at SonyStyle.ca or the Sony store/ Maison Sony
- Redeem Sony Points toward any Sony product at SonyStyle.ca
- Browse through the complete SonyStyle.ca catalogue including PlayStation Games, VAIO Wireless Notebooks, BRAVIA LCD Televisions, MP3 Walkman Digital Music Players, movies, software, media and so much more!
- Enhanced security and protection with Chip & PIN technology and PayPass
(Expires: 15th October 2012)