I’m sure you guys are aware of Loulou magazine, Canada’s authority on couture and all things fashionable! I’m on their email list, and from time to time they send out emails listing special deals and offers. This month, there is quite a long list of sites which have negotiated special deals and discounts with Loulou. Let’s see what special deals we have to offer:
- 15% discount on regular priced denim @ Miss Sixty stores in Canada – this 15% discount only applies in-store and not online in the US based store. It applies to all regular priced denim. It doesn’t show a printable coupon or anything, so I reckon you just have to mention the deal in store.
- 25% discount on regular priced merchandise @ Aria Boutique Canada – I mentioned this clothing store on a previous blog post, as a particularly good offer. You need to use the coupon code 09loulou when you go through the checkout.
- Save 20% @ House Of Spy Canada – you must enter the promo code LOULOU to get your discount from this store. Again, this is a small exclusive fashion boutique based in Toronto.
- 25% Discount @ Hip Line Canada – for this deal, make sure you use the promotional code LOULOU at the checkout. If you make a purchase there, they will email you a free coupon for a 50% discount on your next purchase too!
- Free earrings @ Pangea Collection Canada – you must input the coupon code LOULOU at the special instruction stage of checkout. Make a purchase of $40 or more to get a free set of earrings (worth $20-$30).
- 20% discount on all regularly priced merchandise from Luxual Boutique Canada – to get your discount on this one, use the discount code LOULOU at the checkout. Luxual Boutique is where luxury and casual meet apparently!
- 20% discount @ Anastasia Lomonova – this one only applies to regular priced merchandise from the designer clothing store. Use promo code LOULOU at the checkout! This store is also Toronto based.
- 20% discount @ Evolve Clothing Canada – utilizing the promotion code LOULOU you’ll get 20% discount on regular priced merchandise. Shop Evolve is a Vancouver based clothing boutique.
All of these deals will expire on the 23rd of April 2009, so you have a week or two to browse and make use of them. Most of these stores are unique boutiques so they are priced accordingly. By that I mean – they’re not Wal-Mart prices!