Anna found this amazing deal for Living Social that almost seems to good to be true. Get a trip to China including your round trip flights, tours, all your food and hotel starting from only $1499! The only catch is that the dates are limited, but if you are flexible and want to see China, you need to jump on this!
I would think that the flight alone to Asia from Canada would be at least $1000. This trip includes so much:
- round trip flights from varying points in Canada and the U.S., including Vancouver or Toronto
- round trip ground transportation to airports, hotels and tour destinations
- double occupancy accommodations for seven nights at the various tour destinations – and the hotels are well-known, brand-name hotels like Sheraton and Crowne Plaza
- seven breakfasts, four lunches and two dinners
- all airline and hotel taxes and fees and admissions to any attractions
- accident insurance
The destinations you’ll visit are also amazing and include an English speaking tour guide as well. You’ll go to Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Lake Kunming, the Pearl Factory, the Great Wall of China, Jade Museum, Panda sanctuary, shopping in Beijing, visit Shanghai, plus a World Heritage Site and so much more!
If you are leaving from Vancouver the cost is $1599 for September 19th departure and $1499 for an October 25th departure. From Toronto you’ll pay $1799 for September 5th, $1699 for September 12th and $1599 for October 10th. If you want to leave from an American airport, check the dates and prices available. I also suggest you check the fine print, as there are some extra fees for things like travelling single or getting a Chinese Visa. It also looks like this is a voucher only and you’ll have to book the trip with your voucher after purchase.
(Expiry: 2nd April 2014)