If you have any old DVDs gathering dust, there’s an opportunity to do a bit of a deal with HMV Canada, for upgrading your collection! For any DVD which you trade in, you will get a $5 credit towards the purchase of a specially stickered blu-ray movie.
Some points about the promotion:
- 1 DVD trade-in = $5 discount towards a specially stickered blu-ray title
- 1 DVD trade-in per blu-ray purchase
- Boxsets credited as 1 trade-in
- HMV reserves right to refuse trade-in
- 400 blu-ray titles to choose from
From the above T&Cs, it’s clear that HMV have the final choice as to whether to accept your trade-in or not. But, if you are hoping to build up your blu-ray collection, then it’s worth a shot!
This info was taken from an in-store flyer, and the deal is due to start on the 10th of January, and runs right through to the 27th February 2010. Let us know how you get on!