Here’s your chance to shop for quality clothing and accessories at a fraction of the price: for a limited time, save 50% off select merchandise at G-Star Raw.
As I mentioned in a previous post about G-Star Raw, the biggest factor to consider with their brand is that while prices can be a little high up, the quality of the materials are also much better, with the majority of apparel boasting fabric made 100% from cotton, linen, wool, etc.
Avoiding clothes made entirely from polyester or close to it also has the added advantage of having that piece last significantly longer along with retaining its softness and fresh appearance. Here are a couple of products that you can save 50% off during G-Star Raw’s sale but there are loads more.
- Loose tanktop: reg. $40.25/ now $20.13
- Spy radar tanktop: reg. $46/ now $23
- Cassie belt: reg. $57.50/ now $28.75
- Bailey straw hat: reg. $86.25/ now $46.13
- 3301 shorts: reg. $138/ now $69
- Correct base Heather t-shirt: reg. $31.62/ now $15.81
- G-Star Raw 5620 service deeper t-shirt: reg. $63.25/ now $31.63
- Roger NY cap: reg. $63.25/ now $31.63
- G-Star Raw 5620 fire extreme fit sweat pants: reg. $161/ now $80.50
- Blade tapered jeans: reg. $184/ now $92
Although only reduced by 30%, I also spotted these lovely women’s 3301 straight leg jeans, which are designed to be comfortable and fashionable all at the same time. On sale for $112.70 (reg. $161), they would look particularly great in the upcoming warmer months with a high heel.
Be sure to avoid the automatic $15 shipping fee by meeting the $200 required threshold for free shipping.
(Expiry: 27th January 2014)