Posted by Nicole Ponath on April 20, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Did you know that Monday, April 22nd is Earth Day? To celebrate, many Canadian retailers are offering special Earth Day sales and events.
- Bulk Barn Canada – Get a free reusable bag with your purchase of $10 or more from April 19th to 22nd. While you’re there use this printable coupon to also save $3 when you spend $10 or more.
- Buffalo Jeans Canada – Recycle your denim. From April 22nd to 30th, bring in an old pair of jeans (in good condition) to any Buffalo Jeans location, and get a coupon for $20 off a new pair of jeans. Used jeans will be donated to the Salvation Army Organization.
- Visions Electronics Canada – Save up to 25% on select Energy Star televisions, in-store, for a limited time only.
- Manitoba Harvest Canada – From now until April 23rd, save 35% on the entire store with this coupon code.
- Clair de Lune Canada – Get a free eco-friendly reusable bag with your purchase of $20 or more, for a limited time only. You can also use this printable coupon to save 10% on all regular priced and sale priced items.
- Sandals Resorts – Experience a true green paradise with Earth Day offers on many different vacation packages.
- Ten Thousand Villages Canada – Save 20% on select eco-friendly products with this promo code until April 28th.
- Future Shop Canada – From April 19th to 25th, Future Shop will pay the tax on Energy Star major appliances and select televisions.
- Ashton Green Canada – Save 20% on The Original Green Pan (environmentally friendly cookware) with this coupon code.
- Lowe’s Canada – Trade in your old gas or electric mower and receive an instant rebate for up to $80 to purchase a new one (from April 18th to 24th). Your old mower will be safely disposed of and the battery and other re-usable parts will be recycled.