March Break is fast approaching in B.C. and you might be wondering what there is to do with the kids at discounted prices or even for free. I’ve put together this comprehensive list hoping to help out parents who don’t have the time to spend hours researching ideas for the family on March Break.
If you want the ultimate ski vacation, Whistler in the place to be in Canada. Tourism Whistler has some great packages for staying and skiing, starting from $95 per person, per night.
West Coast Sightseeing has some great tours including Vancouver city highlights, walking tours, the Capilano Bridge, Granville Island and more. Use the coupon code located in the Bargainmoose forum to get 5% off your tour.
City Passports gives you the key to the city with great deals on Vancouver attractions. You get hundreds of dollars in savings on attractions, museums and restaurants in Vancouver, plus a free adult admission to the Vancouver Lookout (worth $17.64). Buy a passport for only $24.95 and get deals like:
- 20% off Eye of the Wind at Grouse Mountain plus a free snowshoe rental
- $10 off each adult for the Vancouver Aquarium and Vancouver trolley tour combo
- 2 for 1 at Dr. Sun Yat Sen Classical Chinese Gardens plus bonus tea service
- One free admission to the Museum of Vancouver
- Much more
Hello BC offers so many deals when you book online with them on tours, admissions and packages. Some of the great ones include:
- 20% off a Vancouver scavenger hunt
- $5 off Stanley Park horse-drawn tours
- $2 off adult admission and free child admission to the Vancouver Maritime Museum
- See North Vancouver like a local and save 10%
- Much more
Chapters has some great free events planned at their store every day of March Break at 11am, including celebrating Dr. Suess’s birthday, a Lego party and much more. You need to sign up to participate, by contacting your local store.
The Vancouver police museum is an “arresting experience” where children under 6 get in for free.
For free or a suggested $2 donation, you can visit the Vancouver observatory, where you can see the moon, planets and comets through their powerful telescopes.
If you can think of any other great ideas for free or discounted March Break things to do in British Columbia, please post them below.
Stay tuned this week for ideas on what to do during March Break in Canada!