The other day, I mentioned the Breville authorized clearance outlet, and noted a few of the deals in there. This post is to let you know about the Cuisinart outlet, another very popular brand, and it’s managed by the same retail group.
Here are some of the current deals on the outlet:
- Gourmet Keurig Brewing System SS-700C for $149.99 (regular price when new: $249.99)
- Automatic Burr Grind & Brew Thermal 12 Cup Coffee Maker DGB-900BCC for $109.99 (regular price when new: $229.99)
- 1000 Watt Juice Extractor CJE-1000C for $99.99 (regular price when new: $199.99)
- Stainless Steel Convection Bread Maker CBK-200C for $74.99 (regular price when new: $169.99)
- Brew Central Thermal 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker DCC-2400C for $69.99 (regular price when new: $149.99)
- Brew Central 14 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker DCC-2600C for $59.99 (regular price when new: $129.99)
Shipping is extra for each item, and it depends where you are located in Canada. For example, I price compared the first item in the list, the SS-700C. On the clearance outlet, you’d pay about $170 including shipping – this item is $200 on Amazon. So, it’s worth price comparing the items and seeing how good a deal you can find.
For all of the above items, the “was” price is how much you would pay to buy the item brand new. All the above items are refurbished to a high standard, and come with a 30 day money-back guarantee. Cuisinart items come with a 3 month manufacturer warranty. On the Breville post, Bargainmooser Andrea said that she made a purchase last year, and had a small problem when it arrived. The company sent her a new machine and arranged the return at no cost – perfect customer service.