If your Dad likes to read, like my Dad likes to read, then this sale at Chapters has some great reading options as gifts for Father’s Day.
My husband is not really a reader, but a good war or crime story will motivate him to pick up a book. Some of these ideas look great for him too.
- Between Man and Beast – a personal journey in the heart of Africa sparks a new debate about Darwin’s Theory of Evolution – now only $20.06, regularly $32
- Flight of the Eagle – Conrad Black’s examines the rise and fall of the world’s supreme powers – now only $19, regularly $39.95
- Orr: My Story – Bobby Orr’s story – pre-order now for only $19, regularly $32
- Happy, Happy, Happy: My Life and Legacy as the Duck Commander – Living a dream and spouting his motto as the Duck Commander – now only $13.49, regularly $26.99
- Max Brooks Boxed Set: World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide – What to do when zombies try to take over – now only $24.44, regularly $38.99
With a little zombies, hockey, hunting, news, evolution, world politics and much more, there is something for every type of Dad.
Shipping is free on orders over $25.
Bargainmoosers, what book do you think your Dad would love?