This week, we’re giving away two gift cards with a value of $150 each from Sears Canada! What’s nice about gift cards for stores like Sears is that you can use them for such a wide variety of merchandise. Need new clothes? A blender? Or a new mattress? No problem, use the gift card to buy them or at least drop the price of your purchase.
At this time of the year, I like to pick out a few clothing items for the Fall and cold season. Here’s a few great buys that I found:
- Women’s Levi’s 515 Boot-Cut Leg Denim Jeans for $22.20 until September 4th
- Nevada Girl’s High Top Athletic Style Shoe for $9.94 (reg.$29.99).
- Jessica Pointy Toe Ballerina for $18.94 or 65% off. Regular price is $59.99.
- Men’s Retreat Microsuede Parka for $63.94 or 65% off.
- Jessica Weekend Chenille Cardigan for $14.94 or 70% off. Regular price is $49.99.
If you want to win one of the two gifts of $150 value, here’s how to enter this contest.
Comment below & tell us in which department you’re planning on spending your gift card if you win this contest!
Get bonus contest entries!
- Subscribe to the Bargainmoose daily email updates.
- Leave a link to this contest on Twitter, ensure you include @bargainmoose.
- Post a link to this contest on your wall, make sure you like Bargainmoose.
- Pin this contest on your Pinterest & follow us there.
- Canadian entrants only
- One entry per household
- Ends 4th September 2014
- Rules subject to change at admin’s discretion