Best Buy Canada has a 50% off deal on this wicked Pure Therapy Head and Eye Massager, which was $199.99 and is now only $99.99. I looked these up online and most everywhere else I found them, they still came with a $200 price tag.
Have to say, I have never heard of an eye massager before, but the combination of a head and eye massage sounds really cool. Besides, the massager looks kinda cool in a futuristic sense. Other than looks, I actually have a real need for one of these – I get migraines. According to Best Buy, this cool little device features:
- Four intelligent air pressure massage settings
- Precise temple nodes help relieve headaches and tension
- Four vibration modes stimulate your muscles and relieve aches and strain
- Heat compress feature
- Chinese acupressure methods
- Calming music and nature sounds
Sounds like the ultimate in pampering. I swear I could live on that machine.
It ships for free from Best Buy because it costs over $20.
(Expiry: 1st August 2013)