*** Contest now closed, winner is Karry! ***
Here on Bargainmoose, we’ve made friends with quite a few Canadian stores, and we’re always happy when they want to give us a little prize to pass on to the Bargainmoosers. This time, The Source is offering a super Fujifilm digital camera bundle!
My first ever digital camera was a Fujifilm very similar in style to this one, and I have some super piccies from back then. Even though those photos are such low resolution (3MP) compared to today’s standards, the little Fujifilm always was a super performer at the time.
And did you know that The Source is about to host one of their most popular events of the year – they’re offering up to 30% discount between the 12th and 14th of October 2012. You can use either the online coupon code or the in-store printable coupon, and you can find these both on our page for The Source promo codes on the forums. If I recall from last year, it was a perfect opportunity to stock up on some bits and pieces of electronic items.
Now, here are all the juicy details about this Bargainmoose Canadian contest:
Prize: Fujifilm Finepix JX500 digital camera worth $89.99 and Sandisk 8GB memory card worth $24.99 (total value, $114.98)
How to enter:
Name one of the features on the Fujifilm Finepix JX500 from The Source
Just leave your answer in a comment below!
For bonus entries in this Canadian giveaway:
- Subscribe to the Bargainmoose daily email newsletter
- Share a hot Canadian offer on the hot deal forums
- Tweet a link to this Bargainmoose contest (make sure to include @bargainmoose)
- Mention this contest on your Facebook wall
- Contest ends 16th October 2012
- One type of contest entry per household per day
- Admin’s decision is final and the rules are subject to change
Good luck Moosers, one and all!