*** Contest now closed, winners were Nina, Mary & Samantha! ***
Yves Rocher sells cosmetics such as skin care, makeup, fragrances and more that are botanical-based. I have been using Yves Rocher products forever; in fact, my first piece of make-up as a teen came from this store! I really like their efforts to be natural and the fact that they employ fair trade practices when purchasing their ingredients. I also can’t complain about their deals or the freebies that they offer when you order from their site.
Getting back to Mother’s Day, Yves Rocher has loads of gift ideas for Mother’s Day in their gift section. Some of these items are on sale for as much as 56% off so it’s worth checking out! We also have an exclusive promo code for $5 off in our Yves Rocher coupon codes page, so don’t forget to look there as well for extra savings.
Here are the gift sets that you could win in this Bargainmoose contest:
Romantic Mom ($63 value)
- Rose fraîche Eau de toilette, 100 ml spray
- Rose fraîche Body Lotion, 200 ml bottle
- Moisturizing Cream Lipstick – Bois de rose, 3.7 g stick
Active Mom ($77 value)
- So Elixir Purple Eau de Parfum, 50 ml Spray
- Energizing Mask with Spanish Pomegranate, Les Masques Fruités, 50 ml Tube
- Nail Lacquer – Sumptuous Pink, Couleurs Nature, 5.5 ml, Bottle
Sophisticated Mom ($86 value)
- So Elixir Eau de Toilette, 50 ml Spray
- Automatic Lip Liner- Colorless, Couleurs Nature, 0.3 g Mechanical lip liner
- Grand-Rouge Lipstick – Luxurious Pink, Couleurs Nature, 3.7 g Stick
As you can see, there are gift sets for different personalities. To enter this contest, let’s have fun with the gift set names. Comment below with your answer to this question:
If there was a gift set named after your mom, what would it be called?
Mine would be Crime-Show Loving Mom. Law & Order, CSI/Miami/Vegas/NY, Criminal minds… you name it, she’s got it on scheduled on her PVR.
- Canadian entrants only
- One entry per household
- Ends 30th April 2014
- Rules subject to change at admin’s discretion