Bargainmoose Contest: NCIX Christmas Gifts – Win $$$ in NCIX.ca Gift Cards! (Day 4: $100 Prize – CLOSED)
*** Contest now closed, winner was Mooser Ann! ***
It’s Sunday, and we’re on to day four of our NCIX Christmas gifts contest, in which we are giving away over a thousand dollars in NCIX.ca gift cards to spend online! Over the course of seven days, we’re holding a daily contest. Each day, the prizes are increasing in value, and today, the prize is a $100 gift card which we will be awarding to one of the lucky Bargainmoosers.
NCIX is one of Canada’s top stores for computers and electronics, so always a good place to check if you are searching for a deal on a particular item. When I am price comparing electronics, NCIX regularly comes up in my deal-hunting. In the current super santa sale on NCIX, there are a lot of hot electronics items for sale. Here is an example from the pre-boxing sale today:
- NCIX Bundle Deal MSI Z87 Mpower ATX Motherboard & Intel Core i5 4670K Quad Core Processor for $239.99
And some more info about NCIX for your reference:
- Exclusive NCIX contests and promotions on Facebook
- The latest NCIX tech news and product reviews on Youtube
- Win a $100 NCIX Gift Card every day in December if you subscribe to the newsletter
- Gift ideas under $50, under $100 and under $200
Now, on to day 4 of the NCIX Christmas gift contest!
Prize today: $100 NCIX gift card
How to enter day 4 of the NCIX contest:
Answer this question in the comments below:
What would be the ultimate NCIX gift for a mom?
Have a browse of the site and choose an item that you think would be good! Leave the link and the item price in your comment.
Bonus contest entries:
- Leave a link to this NCIX contest on Twitter, make sure you put @bargainmoose in your tweet
- Re-pin this contest on to your Pinterest, and follow us there too
- Post a link to our NCIX contest on your Facebook wall and share with your friends, make sure you like Bargainmoose
Tomorrow, the NCIX prize value will be increasing again – come back and join us!
Canadian entrants only. One type of entry per household. NCIX prizes limited to one per household. Ends 15th December 2013, 11.59PM EST. No purchase necessary. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Duplicate, incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.