*** Contest now expired, winner of the iPad mini was Pachalt515, with Betty and Leah as runners up for a $50 Amazon voucher each ***
We’re on to the third out of five birthday treasure hunts here on Bargainmoose, celebrating our fifth birthday. If you missed the first two, don’t worry, you can still join in today! If you want to enter this contest, you could win an Apple iPad mini or one of two $50 Amazon.ca gift vouchers as runner-up prizes. Bootylicious!!
Here’s what you need to do to enter today’s treasure hunt contest:
- Solve the five trivia questions below.
- For each answer, pop it into the Bargainmoose blog search (top right of home page).
- Somewhere in the results, you’ll find a single blog post with a pirate number that looks something like the one below.
- Collect all five hidden pirate numbers.
- Add the numbers and note the total sum.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with today’s pirate number in your email title.
- Ends 26th August 2013
- Canadian entrants only
- One entry per household
And our trivia questions today:
1. In what month is International “Talk Like A Pirate” Day?
2. What do you call the skull and crossbones pirate flag?
3. Who played Captain Hook in the movie, Hook?
4. Which actor starred in both The Office (UK) and in Pirates of the Caribbean?
5. Complete the pirate phrase, “Shiver me ____________”?
If you’re stuck on any of the above answers, remember that google is your friend.
Good luck pirates!