*** Contest now expired, winner of the iPad mini was Skeetersden, with Gill and Andrea as runners up for a $50 Amazon voucher each ***
We’re on to the second out of five treasure hunts to celebrate Bargainmoose’s 5th birthday. This is a 48 hour contest, and you can be in with the chance of winning a lovely new Apple iPad Mini, or one of two $50 Amazon.ca vouchers. Loot! Me hearties!
This swashbuckling contest has the same entry method as the other day, here’s what you need to do:
- Solve the five trivia questions below.
- For each answer, pop it into the Bargainmoose blog search (top right of home page).
- Hidden in the results, find a pirate parrot that looks something like the image below.
- Collect all 5 hidden pirate parrot letters
- Unscramble the five letters to uncover the word of the day.
- Send an email to email@example.com with today’s pirate word in your email title.
Make sure and follow these instructions carefully, some people didn’t quite do it right the last time, and had invalid contest entries (E.g. forgot to unscramble the word at the end).
- Ends 24th August 2013
- Canadian entrants only
- One entry per household
And on to our trivia questions:
1. Which store has the slogan, “Save Money. Live Better.”?
2. Who sells ” fashion that works”?
3. Which store has the slogan, “Where creativity happens “?
4. Where does “making money make sense”?
5. Who is Canada’s best seller in bargain books?
UPDATE: if you have any trouble with searching, make sure you just search for the whole word, not necessarily with apostrophes