*** Contest now expired, winner of the iPad mini was Violet, with 1suprdad and Anita as runners up for a $50 Amazon voucher each ***
As I mentioned in yesterday’s announcement post, Bargainmoose is FIVE years old this week! To celebrate, we’re holding some contests and this is part one. If you enter this contest, you’ll be in with the chance of winning an Apple iPad mini or one of two $50 Amazon.ca gift vouchers as runner-up prizes. AAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me hearties!
This treasure hunt is a little more complicated than our normal contests, so bear with me as I try to explain! Here’s what you need to do:
- Solve the five trivia questions below.
- With each answer, pop it into the Bargainmoose blog search (top right of home page).
- Hidden in the results, find a pirate letter that looks something like the letter below.
- Collect all 5 hidden pirate letters.
- Unscramble the five letters to uncover the word of the day.
- Send an email to email@example.com with today’s pirate word in your email title.
- Ends 22nd August 2013
- Canadian entrants only
- One entry per household
And on to our trivia questions:
1. Which store has the slogan, “More Saving, More Doing”?
2. Which online shoe store gives one pair of shoes to someone in need for every pair bought?
3. Which online store has the slogan “Never Stop Improving”?
4. Which store is the world famous brand of bagless vacuum cleaners?
5. Which computer store has the slogan, “For those who do”?
If you’re stuck on any of the above answers, a little deft googling might come in handy. Please try not to give away the final answer in the comments below, I’ll just remove your comment – let’s have some fun!
Remember to check by Bargainmoose each day for more birthday contests!
Good luck pirates!