There are 20 Babies R Us coupons which have just been released in their new online flyer. Now, they’re not for a generic discount, but rather a specific discount on certain baby products. Some could come in very handy!
You can print them out from the above link if you want to make use of them in store, at your local Toys R Us Canada. Alternatively you can use the promo codes online, and here is the full list of available discounts.
- Save $5 on Diaper Genie 2 Elite with online promo code Genie5V
- Save $15 on any Cosco or Safety 1st car set with promo code Carseat15V
- Save $10 off $30 on Philips Avent products with promo code Avent30V
- Save $20 on any Shermag glider with promo code Shermag20V
- Save $10 on any Fisher Price swing & high chair with promo code FisherPrice10V
- Save $20 on any Chanderic crib with promo code Chanderic20V
- Save $15 on any Eddie Bauer playard with promo code Playard15V
- Save $10 on any First year’s gate with promo code FirstY10V
- Save $10 on any Graco stroller or travel system with promo code Graco10V
- Save $10 on any Evenflo exersaucer with promo code Evenflo10V
- Save $10 on any Sealy club mattress with promo code Sealy10
- Save $5 on any Fisher Price Bouncer with promo code FisherPrice5V
- Save $5 off $30 on Playskool products with promo code Playskool5V
- Save $4 on various Born free bottles with promo code Bottle4V
- Save $10 on Babybjorn carrier with promo code Bjorn10V
- Save $20 on any Delta crib with promo code Delta20V
- Save $10 on a summer infant tub with promo code Summer10V
- Save $10 on baby innovations diaper bag with promo code BabyInn10V
- Save $15 on $129.99 crib bedding with promo code Bed15V
- Save $20 on $129.99 Medela breast pumps with promo code Medela20V
Some of these coupons are extremely handy – I will definitely be making use of the Avent $10 off $30 for some baby bottles!
All the coupons are valid to the 31st of December 2010 so absolutely ages to use them!
P.S. If you copy and paste the above list which I have painstakingly typed out, feel free to linkback. Thanks.