Though not Canadian, ASOS offers free shipping to Canada – so it is a great place to hit up sales! Right now they have an end of year – beginning of next year up to 70% off sale!
Asos carries both their own brand name, and other brands as well. I do own an Asos dress – but I like to buy other brands from Asos as they have incredible prices!
Here are some things for the girls:
- Miss Mandalay Leopard Thong Was $44.74 | Now $10.74
- ASOS Dipped Hem Skirt in High Shine Was $44.74 | Now $13.52
- Cheap Monday Shell Print Vest Was $44.74 | Now $15.21
- Sunseeker Hawaiian Solids D Cup Bikini Balconette Top With Underwire Was $71.58 | Now $15.21
Some things for the guys:
- Amplified Iron Maiden T-Shirt Was $53.69 | Now $16.11
- ASOS Shorts With All Over Print Was $50.11 | Now $17.90
- Vans Iphone Case Was $ $44.74 | Now $23.26
- Diesel Neela Wallet with Print Was $53.69 | Now $26.84
Now, Asos is out of the UK so duties may apply. I have shopped their before and not had duties applied, but I also have not had really expensive items from them. Just a note. However, their sales are really hot and their discounts are often next to none. Really worth shopping there.