ASOS is one of those companies I just love to know. They offer free shipping world wide and their clearance sales are phenomenal. During their current up to 70% off clearance sale you can pick up a new dress starting at just $8.
On to the dress deals! This is a great way to try out new styles, expand your wardrobe and perhaps help out a fellow girlfriend whose wardrobe is suffering. Check out these prices:
- Vila Vest Maxi Dress Was $29.32 | Now $8.32
- New Look Inspire Textured Midi Dress Was $32.33 | Now $10.40
- ASOS Maxi Dress With Back Split Was $37.45 | Now $10.40
- Vila 3/4 Sleeve Floral Maxi Column Dress Was $45.77 | Now $12.48
- ASOS Midi Bodycon Dress With Short Sleeves Was $41.61 | Now $12.48
- ASOS Maternity Knot Front V Back Dress Was $62.42 | Now $14.56
This is a UK company so you may pay duty on items that cost over $20. That is my usual disclaimer. Two weeks ago I received two ASOS packages, each item cost over $40 and I didn’t pay any duty. I have ordered from ASOS over a half dozen times at least and have never paid duty. These dresses are all so cheap you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
The price may fluctuate a little bit as the currency conversions fluctuate a bit.