American Apparel has a great sale on right now with items being only either $5, $10, or $15.
I recently read this Buzzfeed (I love Buzzfeed), which had “real” banners for different stores. I’ll urge you to find it yourself, but the one for American Apparel claimed it was soft-core explicit images. When I look at their site, among many other fashion sites, I’d have to agree. I know they are selling clothing, but I think that teenage boys might be on their site not looking to shop. Anyway, they do have a great sale on if you are looking to shop, with some nice round numbers for you to shop with. These items are for women, men and kids.
For $5 I found:
- baby rib cap sleeve raglan - was $23
- baby rib dog T - was $10
- youth helvetica alphabet fine jersey short sleeve T - was $20
For $10 I found:
- fine jersey stripe short sleeve V-neck – was $25
- Free Iran sheer jersey spaghetti tank – was $26
- Unisex sheer jersey scarf - was $20
For $15 I found:
- floral print youth cotton spandex jersey wide waistband skirt - was $32
- unisex california fleece track jacket – was $50
- stripe nylon leggings – was $52
Get free shipping on orders over $50.