Amazon.com: Get Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag for PS3 for $30 then Upgrade to PS4 Version for Free or $9.99!
The latest game of one of the best series on whatever console you have from Amazon.com!
You’re getting the PS3 version of AC4:BF for $29.99 and then upgrading to the PS4 version for free or $9.99, depending. We’ll get in to that later.
This is a weird deal so listen up and hold on to your butts. I’m going to make a list for you.
- This is Amazon.com, not .ca. Get an American friend’s address and use that. Don’t worry, this is a digital copy so they won’t be shipping anything to your good friend Brian P. May of Des Moines, IA.
- Click on the link above and choose to purchase the Digital Version Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag for PS3. It is $29.99 right now. It will give you a digital code to get the game.
- Sign in to the Playstation Entertainment Network account section.
- Click on redeem prepaid card under account.
- Enter the code you got from Amazon in step #2.
- If you got a PS4, you likely got a card in there with a free trial of Playstation+, Sony Unlimited Music and, most importantly, $10 to use in the Playstation Store. Redeem the $10 code in the same fashion in which you redeemed the code in step #5. If you don’t have this code or already used your free money, get out the credit card, you’ll need it again.
- Go to the Playstation Entertainment Network Video Game Store PS3 to PS4 Upgrade page.
- Buy the PS4 version on Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag for only $9.99. If you have the $10 credit mentioned in step #6, you get it for free and have $0.01 left just for fun!
- A couple of notes: first, I’ve tested this and it does indeed work. I now own AC4 for PS3 and PS4 for only $29.99. Secondly, you can redeem the codes on your console but I gave the steps to do it on your computer since you’re probably on your computer right now.
BOOM! What, what!? PS4 version for $20 – $30 less than retail! That’s right! That’s just how we roll here at Bargainmoose!