Every week from Tuesday to Tuesday, Amazon Canada has specific deals of the week. They are generally an assortment of things nicely discounted for one week only.
This week the main feature is heart rate monitors / fitness watches with up to 68% off retail prices:
- Mio 0017US-BLK2 Motiva Petite Heart Rate Monitor Watch Was $119.99 | Now $55
- Timex Ironman T5K092 Women’s Sleek Fitness Tracker Watch Was $125 | Now $39.90
- Sportline SP3635SL Solo 900 Heart Rate Watch, Men’s Version Was $49.99 | Now $25
- Mio 0017US-PINK2 Motiva Petite Women’s Heart Rate Monitor Watch, Pink Was $119.99 | Now $59
There are a few other things on sale during the weekly deals as well, including Lego clocks, keyboards, nightlights, and some tax software. As tax time is upon us, I thought I would mention the tax software deals:
- Intuit Turbotax Premier Tax Software for Tax Year 2012 Was $69.99 | Now $58.98
- Intuit Impot Premier 2012 Software (French) Was $69.99 | Now $59.99
Shipping costs vary on what you buy.
(Expiry: 11th March 2013)