Tomorrow, there is an awesome event happening at 7-Eleven for just one day only. On March 20th, it is Bring Your Own Cup Day at 7-Eleven and you will get to bring in your own cup and fill it for a very low price.
You will be able to fill whatever cup you bring in and get it filled for the low price of just $1.49. This deal will last from 11am until 7pm tomorrow only.
Now you would think that people would know what a “cup” is but you would be surprised at some of the containers people bring in and claim they are cups! They actually have a little list explaining what a cup is because of these instances which I find hilarious!
- Your cup when full must be up to 26cm in diameter or fit the Magic Measuring Hole in the store.
- Your cup must be food safe clean.
- The cup has to be water tight. For example, you can not fill up a hat or your hands.
- The cup must be fixed in shape. For example, you can not blow up a baby pool and use it as a cup.
- One cup per person per day.
Basically, I would bring the biggest cup you can find to fill up and get your drink!
(Expiry: 20th March 2014)